It stands to reason that comfortable homes start with efficient window and door products, alongside sound installation. With safety and energy efficiency playing a big part in the satisfaction of one’s home, local authorities, housing associations, installers, contractors, construction companies and other commercial housing entities alike have a real duty of care to consistently provide secure and efficient windows and doors of a reasonable standard; both legally and ethically.
Considering most burglars break into homes via the front door whilst around 4,000 children across England & Wales are injured falling from windows each year, the need for durable & secure windows & doors in both social and private housing is imperative. Housing providers are expected by law to ensure that their properties are reasonably free from risk, acting prudently and using reasonable care wherever possible. This is where the Shelforce team come in.
A number of major local authorities and construction companies have utilized our high-quality window and door products over the years, for example:
Shelforce supply 1500 new front doors for Wates, Fortem & Keepmoat in association with Birmingham City Council’s yearly refurbishment
Shelforce supply windows & doors for Interclass plc in association with Sandwell Council
Shelforce supply windows, doors & fascia for Kendrick Construction in association with Chivenor School
Why do big business trust Shelforce windows & doors above others?
- Versatile designs that accommodate a range of building styles.
- A proactive uPVC window range that offers accessible maintenance and intelligent ventilation qualities, without compromising on energy efficiency or appearance.
- Durable, efficient, secure & fire-resistant doors available in various materials.
- PAS 24 security enhanced rated window & door options.
- An array of colours and finishes to choose from.
- Products that are straightforward to fit.
- A highly skilled workforce that reflects the varied range of customers it serves.
- A sustainable business that has created a lasting legacy.
Don’t overlook the consequences of inefficient windows & doors
In the midst of a housing crisis due to the biggest housing shortfall on record, it’s even more poignant to build the most efficient, secure and comfortable homes possible. Get in touch today and secure your housing project with acclaimed windows & doors from the Shelforce team.